Choose from 1 of 3 tutoring plans for their students.
- Hourly Tutoring: $30 per hour
- For parents wanting the occasional tutoring they can schedule services by making an appointment. Students are seen as the schedule will allow. These students will receive services with a tutor for one hour per session using traditionally paper, pencil, manipulatives support. These are specific services requested by the parents in order to help the child perform in a specific area. Homework assistance is offered under this tutoring plan.
Silver and Gold Monthly Plans
- Your child will receive a plan that is customized based on his/her needs. During our sessions, we will review previously taught skills, test/quiz review, reteach concepts and introduce new and upcoming concepts.
- Silver Plan: $200/month (that's a $20 savings)
- For parents wanting consistent support for their children in a specific subject area. This plan offers the traditional tutoring on a consistent basis in math and reading. Homework support is included. This plan meets twice per week for one hour sessions. Parents can choose to combine sessions into one two hour session.
- Gold Plan: $250/month
- Under this plan students receive everything under the Silver Plan in addition to different computer programs to further improve their areas of weakness at their grade level as well as going back to fill the gaps in lower grade levels.